If you run a business, you know there are dozens of reasons to be on Facebook. The first is that Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world, and that there are millions of people who use it daily. The truth is, how you interact on Facebook makes a major difference in the overall trajectory of your business. If you’re not posting regularly or posting the right things, you risk missing out on traffic you could be earning. Fortunately, there are ways to get around this and to create a social posting strategy that truly works for you and your life. Moreover, one that works for your business. Here’s what you need to know about why interacting more on Facebook is such a great idea.
The Benefits of Facebook InteractionFirst things first: why does interacting on Facebook matter so much? Here are a few things you should know:
- Facebook messenger has more than 600 million users
- There are 20,000 people on Facebook every single second, which amounts to 11 million users on Facebook every 18 minutes
- Facebook users are accessing Facebook from their mobile platforms 79% of the time
- 50,000 messages are sent on every minute
- 500,000 Facebook likes each minute
- Every hour, Facebook generates $1.4 million in revenue
- Facebook earns $2.5 billion a quarter from mobile advertising
- People share 1.3 million pieces of content each minute on Facebook
- Facebook’s user base is 66% millennials
Why You Should Post 2x Daily on FacebookWhen it comes to Facebook, there’s a solid two-a-day rule that holds pretty true. There are many reasons for this. The first is that posting twice a day is essential for any company with a substantial Facebook following. In these cases, posting twice a day is almost literally the only way to maximize clicks and engagement on content. There are also many other reasons to post twice a day on Facebook. Here are some of the largest:
1. Posting Twice Daily Hits Your Entire AudienceFacebook’s algorithm has undergone many changes in recent years. Because of this, posting twice daily is one of the best ways to ensure that you’re actually reaching your entire audience. If you only post once a day, you’ll miss certain audiences that aren’t on Facebook at certain times. When you post twice a day, you’ll hit your entire audience and ensure that everyone sees the content you have to offer. What’s more, posting twice a day is a great way to reuse content or share new material with people.
2. Posting Twice a day Keeps You AccountableIt’s easy to lapse when you start posting on Facebook. Fortunately, committing to a twice-daily posting schedule will keep you accountable and on top of things. This is especially true for brands that are looking to create solid and specific outcomes for their brands. When you post twice a day, it’s easier than ever before to do this.
3. More Engagement Means More SalesIt’s simple math: the more engagement you get on your Facebook page, the more sales you’re going to make. Here’s a simple breakdown:
- More engagement on your page means a higher rank for your page
- More reach on your page means more traffic to your website and blogs
- More reach for your blog posts means more clicks on your posts
- More sales mean more money for you and your company